Skip to main content

Summer OOTD Inspirations!

Me and my friends here in Bangkok are head-over-heels for summer that we can't majorly agree on the details of our upcoming summer escapades. With the Kingdom's Songkran Holidays coming this April, we already made plans for spending the rest of the Festival on the Island of Ko Si Chang. And my favorite thing which is the fun part and definitely the best one is planning for my OOTDs and shopping for cute summer essentials, taking cues from my favorite celebs and bloggers who already jump-started their summer holidays. 

I need to do shopping right now or I might rob their closets. Hahaha, epic! For the meantime, here are my current favorites and some tips on upgrading your wardrobe;



Black Kimono

When in doubt, just wrap yourself in Kimono and you're secured instantly. I love how Kimono's style up your casual outfit and can team-up with basically anything; bikini, shorts or jeans. Win win!

รูปภาพที่โพสต์โดย Kelly Misa-Fernandez (@kellymisa) เมื่อ

Black Dress

My blogger friend +Michele Elizabeth once said, "When somebody complains you have the too much black outfit, get rid of them" which I definitely can relate on. I almost always go for black color when shopping for dresses and accessories but still find it surprising that I wore all black outfit on most of my photos. Hi Georgina, I see you! Lol

รูปภาพที่โพสต์โดย Georgina Wilson (@ilovegeorgina) เมื่อ



Colored pants

Can we talk about yellow and GREEN trousers (I need it asap) for a moment and how to dress creatively? Martine's style and face undeniably have more structure than my entire life. Hahaha! This It-girl owns every outfit she wore. All of her instagram OOTD's are double-tap worthy. Plus her witty captions are beyond genius. Girl crush!

รูปภาพที่โพสต์โดย Martine Cajucom (@ilovemartine) เมื่อ

Off-the-shoulder Lace and Jeans Short

I swear I have worn the same outfit combination on one of my trips to Krabi last year except that I missed one blogger styling tip of putting on a chic hat to complete the look. I can't help donning on the same outfit combo for my upcoming beach trip copying Emily's style this time. 

รูปภาพที่โพสต์โดย Emily Schuman (@emilyschuman) เมื่อ

Floral Terno

Alex's OOTDs are so on point! Not to mention her good sense of humor. I singled-out this Floral Terno from her photos for its spring into summer vibes. I've been stalking her IG lately for cute outfit inspirations. Check out her recent trip to Singapore with friends and feast your eyes with their colorful matchy-matchy outfit. Bff goals!  

รูปภาพที่โพสต์โดย Alex Gonzaga (@cathygonzaga) เมื่อ


Selena Gomez did it again! If only we can wear bikini and boots around the house while doing household chores and running errands, but then again, we're not Selena Gomez! "Nothing but our t-shirts on", come on sing with me!

รูปภาพที่โพสต์โดย Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) เมื่อ

Taylor Swift Bikini Bod

We can copy her bikini style but not her bikini body? Wrong. Not in 2 weeks maybe but in our lifetime? Yes! If we'll work hard for it, y'know.


That's all! Hope you pick one or two tips from this collection. If not, let's put on our favorite "pambahays" and just be lazy! Lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron Review: Is it worth it?

I started using flat irons since I was 18 years old (well, that was 12 years ago?) and I’m amazed at how the industry of hair straighteners had come. Man, I think we're missing out on some great deal. Flat iron over the years, We all know the humble beginnings of hair comb or some may call them hair thongs which are made of two rods heated to straighten the hair. I never get to use this one as I was introduced to the second generation of hair straighteners and that was using a standard home clothes iron. Nah, I mean the basic flat irons made with metal plates and few heat settings. Not until the early 2000s when I saw this model with ceramic plates that most people use today. Ceramic is by far the most popular material for this product as it is both inexpensive and actually safer compared to the clothing iron or heating rods back in days. Depending on your hair type, ceramic plates are believed to lock in moisture and protect hair color. But with a lot of this model

Weekend Well Spent

Last week was kind of breezy to the point where I thought it was already Friday when I’m only in the middle of my week, which is odd because when I’m excited for something and I’m looking forward to it every single day, it makes my whole month moved into a slow motion and I’m like bored to death. Gladly, my weekend didn’t pass by so sudden that I got to enjoy it with people dearest to my heart to the fullest. I love weekends so much that I decided not to care about laundry or cleaning the house (sort of) but just spend the whole two days enjoying the cold weather which means more sleeps and longer walks to the mall. Last weekend, we ate breakfast in our PJ’s, had brunch in the street food shops, enjoyed salmon and some surprisingly affordable tasty Japanese cuisine, scored some discounts on baby clothes and winter shirts, did some window shopping, had a half dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts for dessert and just cuddled and sang nursery rhymes at the top of our lungs.

How To Instantly Add Luxury To Your Wardrobe

As you have probably guessed, I literally spend a good part of my day shopping online. Yep, when major sales popped out, I'll stop what I'm doing to catch a glimpse on which of those pieces look good on me. To the point, I recently spent a morning scrolling through a dozen items on shopping websites. Making me the perfect target consumer when it comes to social media marketing ads. Ha! Sadly, however, I can’t possibly purchase everything on my wishlist and so every now and then I blog about my current favorites hoping somebody can benefit from the fruits of my labor. While there are specific brands I love to cover on a weekly basis today I like to highlight and celebrate similar brands for cheap yet elegant staples to give you more unique and fashion-forward options. Just keep scrolling to get started shopping and see a couple of elegant dresses to keep your outfit on point. Clothing website, kis.net was founded on the vision ""to be a top-end garment supp