Skip to main content

How To Style The Prom Dress Of Your Dreams?

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm having a moment with prom and formal dresses here at the blog and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

 

If you are on this side of the world (I'm here at Thailand, btw) where summer is celebrated all year round, It's easy to just load up your wardrobe with stylish shorty party pieces to have a fresh feel for the weather. And though maxis and jumpsuits are my things I love good summer dresses that are comfortable and easy to wear. We all have that go-to dress that's easy to throw on or goes with every piece on our wardrobe. I'm talking about off-the-shoulder, strapless, mini dresses, two-piece short dresses, night gown inspired, or chic and modern mini tulle dresses - that when the temp gets too hot and sweaty, there's a good chance you'll reach one of them.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a sweet spot for sequined prom dresses that might be hard to pull off but is definitely eye candy and fashionable to look at. I don't know about you but I can't even look at sequined prom dress or fashion without thinking of vintage fashion - Jackie O or Marilyn  Monroe anyone? Their styles are subtly refined and have maintained timeless quality as they work outside of the trend cycle. And if that's the case I can't find any reason to incorporate them into our party wear.

But the journey of chic and modern looking sequined prom dress shopping can be a daunting thing to embark on as you scuffle through racks of musty old clothes and attic smells of textures, colors and iconic pieces. Luckily shopping these timeless design has become more exciting and convenient. From cool retro neckline to gorgeous puff sleeve - you can purchase everything from yesbabyonline website.

This is the best website for classic items - a glamorous sexy design that will remain in your wardrobe no matter the season, trend or year. So if you're in search of elegant clothing and accessories that will simply never go out of style, scroll down below for my favorites and discover chic ways to style your vintage find. 

STYLE TIP No. 1 - Think about a Charming Halter Front Slipt dress  you can reach to when it's too hot for long sleeves or too inappropriate for short dresses. The dark or red color may be groundbreaking but the easiest way to take this outfit a 24-hour love affair is to pair this with tiny strap stilettos and an elegant pair of diamond.



STYLE TIP No. 2 - Nothing looks prettier than a Sparkle Sequins Long Sleeves Prom Dress. The sexy sparkle material is eye-catching from the distance but up close it is even cuter with adorable V-Neck floral lining. And while you are at it, why not add a flower head crown for the sweetest most feminine trends out there.




STYLE TIP No. 3 - If you are not a fan of floral or bold hues, opt for that classic Black Spaghetti Strap Sheath prom dress with a little to high slit and V-neck touch. It is called timeless for a reason and it will surely carry you on from season to season. And while oversized sunnies are equally chic and forever stylish (thanks to Jackie O) a cat-eye glasses (and an equally black clutch) are having their moment and its perfect pair with this outfit for that elegant vibe.

 
 
So sit back, relax and scroll through their wide selection of modern sequined-inspired fashion at their website. Plus you can get up to 60% off their entire collection So hurry go to checkout and add your favorites to cart asap.


Enjoy and thanks a lot for dropping by,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron Review: Is it worth it?

I started using flat irons since I was 18 years old (well, that was 12 years ago?) and I’m amazed at how the industry of hair straighteners had come. Man, I think we're missing out on some great deal. Flat iron over the years, We all know the humble beginnings of hair comb or some may call them hair thongs which are made of two rods heated to straighten the hair. I never get to use this one as I was introduced to the second generation of hair straighteners and that was using a standard home clothes iron. Nah, I mean the basic flat irons made with metal plates and few heat settings. Not until the early 2000s when I saw this model with ceramic plates that most people use today. Ceramic is by far the most popular material for this product as it is both inexpensive and actually safer compared to the clothing iron or heating rods back in days. Depending on your hair type, ceramic plates are believed to lock in moisture and protect hair color. But with a lot of this model

Weekend Well Spent

Last week was kind of breezy to the point where I thought it was already Friday when I’m only in the middle of my week, which is odd because when I’m excited for something and I’m looking forward to it every single day, it makes my whole month moved into a slow motion and I’m like bored to death. Gladly, my weekend didn’t pass by so sudden that I got to enjoy it with people dearest to my heart to the fullest. I love weekends so much that I decided not to care about laundry or cleaning the house (sort of) but just spend the whole two days enjoying the cold weather which means more sleeps and longer walks to the mall. Last weekend, we ate breakfast in our PJ’s, had brunch in the street food shops, enjoyed salmon and some surprisingly affordable tasty Japanese cuisine, scored some discounts on baby clothes and winter shirts, did some window shopping, had a half dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts for dessert and just cuddled and sang nursery rhymes at the top of our lungs.

How To Instantly Add Luxury To Your Wardrobe

As you have probably guessed, I literally spend a good part of my day shopping online. Yep, when major sales popped out, I'll stop what I'm doing to catch a glimpse on which of those pieces look good on me. To the point, I recently spent a morning scrolling through a dozen items on shopping websites. Making me the perfect target consumer when it comes to social media marketing ads. Ha! Sadly, however, I can’t possibly purchase everything on my wishlist and so every now and then I blog about my current favorites hoping somebody can benefit from the fruits of my labor. While there are specific brands I love to cover on a weekly basis today I like to highlight and celebrate similar brands for cheap yet elegant staples to give you more unique and fashion-forward options. Just keep scrolling to get started shopping and see a couple of elegant dresses to keep your outfit on point. Clothing website, kis.net was founded on the vision ""to be a top-end garment supp