**Enter the giveaway below and get a chance to win a 3-months free subscription from Kidloland** Given the chance, Delle will organize a Sports League wherein Chloe and her friends get to wear team jerseys or shirts, line up and run around the field for a good entertaining match while us parents, stay nearby, cheer or join in the fun chasing our kids , if not the ball. Ha! Great! We're not pushing Chloe to star in sports yet but it seems like her love for outdoor games and sports launched in a little early and automatically. I don't know about you, but from that moment she begged daddy & mommy to buy that soccer ball on display, in high-pitch tone with matching tears on her eyes, I know it's a good match to her personality. Of course, it takes time and patience to discover her lifelong source of enjoyment. And I know, no two children grow at the same rate or develop an interest in the same things but while other kids at her age further along with vocabu...
Comments
Post a Comment