Skip to main content

On the Road Again! #Cha-amBeach


Off-Shoulder Jumpsuit from Zalora Th

My girls and I always wanted to go on an exclusively “girls squad” road trip and finally, after having a hard time figuring out which way to go, were off! Google mapped out the roads we wish to cover then left room for some surprises.
We lost our way several times. But “Not Knowing Was Half the Fun” that’s what they say. I just wish I am more prepared and up for this kind of adventure because my hyperactive toddler was part of this squad.

First we stopped at "Platoo Restaurant Hua Hin" for a quick lunch. The place wasn’t very crowded (except for the other room that was filled with tourist on a group tour) which was nice because my baby can run around without pestering anybody. The food we ordered were really delicious and they cook amazing fish tom yum! We asked the waiter the easiest way to our hotel and nicely offered a guide which took us only 5 minutes away from the resto.




Though our hotel is a little bit far from central spot, it has everything we need; free coffee and cookies at the lounge, a mini gym, kid’s playhouse and a wide swimming pool. Across the pool is a clean peaceful beach to yourself. Springfield’s Resorts Cha-am is a condotel you can book at AirBnb. It’s a bit pricey compared to some hotels but it’s worth the price. This by far the widest room I ever booked. Plus the bed and beddings are clean, our bathroom have a bathtub and a separate shower room. The gardens around the place are exquisite, favorable to a woman who loves to take lots and lots of pictures like me. 




After my girls and I took a quick shower and got ready, we went on a road trip again, this time with our company boss as a tour guide. (Thanks Boss!) Our first stop was the newly opened “Ratchapakdee Monument” in Hua-hin and was jam-packed with lots of tourists’ mostly Thai people paying respect to their Monarchy. I was not able to go near the statue because my toddler was deeply asleep on my lap. Try not to disturb a sleeping toddler and nobody gets hurt, that’s a toddler’s rule. Once the monument sight-seeing experience was over, I was already tired and getting hungry for dinner. But my girls decided to go on shopping.

The place is called “Hua-Hin Night Market” and its situated kilometer away from Hua-hin Train station. We parked the cars near the station and it was a bit of a walk to the actual place.  I didn’t mind the walking and caring a 13 kilos baby at all, but while my girls were excited for the shopping, I was mostly really hungry and tired. And snapped, something unpleasant happened. I was angry at my baby because I can no longer handle her energy and my drama emerging all at once. I’m just glad my girls are so kind and tried really hard to make me and my baby feel better. I really wish my husband was with me at that time and promised to myself, I’ll never go on a road trip with only me and my toddler again. (Lessons learned) I miss my husband L #dramaqueen

We decided to head back to our hotel on our own leaving our tour guide behind after an impulsive dinner on the street market. Back in the hotel, I went straight to bed. My baby and I passed out right away while my girls were busy updating their Facebook statuses.


Until then,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron Review: Is it worth it?

I started using flat irons since I was 18 years old (well, that was 12 years ago?) and I’m amazed at how the industry of hair straighteners had come. Man, I think we're missing out on some great deal. Flat iron over the years, We all know the humble beginnings of hair comb or some may call them hair thongs which are made of two rods heated to straighten the hair. I never get to use this one as I was introduced to the second generation of hair straighteners and that was using a standard home clothes iron. Nah, I mean the basic flat irons made with metal plates and few heat settings. Not until the early 2000s when I saw this model with ceramic plates that most people use today. Ceramic is by far the most popular material for this product as it is both inexpensive and actually safer compared to the clothing iron or heating rods back in days. Depending on your hair type, ceramic plates are believed to lock in moisture and protect hair color. But with a lot of this model

Weekend Well Spent

Last week was kind of breezy to the point where I thought it was already Friday when I’m only in the middle of my week, which is odd because when I’m excited for something and I’m looking forward to it every single day, it makes my whole month moved into a slow motion and I’m like bored to death. Gladly, my weekend didn’t pass by so sudden that I got to enjoy it with people dearest to my heart to the fullest. I love weekends so much that I decided not to care about laundry or cleaning the house (sort of) but just spend the whole two days enjoying the cold weather which means more sleeps and longer walks to the mall. Last weekend, we ate breakfast in our PJ’s, had brunch in the street food shops, enjoyed salmon and some surprisingly affordable tasty Japanese cuisine, scored some discounts on baby clothes and winter shirts, did some window shopping, had a half dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts for dessert and just cuddled and sang nursery rhymes at the top of our lungs.

How To Instantly Add Luxury To Your Wardrobe

As you have probably guessed, I literally spend a good part of my day shopping online. Yep, when major sales popped out, I'll stop what I'm doing to catch a glimpse on which of those pieces look good on me. To the point, I recently spent a morning scrolling through a dozen items on shopping websites. Making me the perfect target consumer when it comes to social media marketing ads. Ha! Sadly, however, I can’t possibly purchase everything on my wishlist and so every now and then I blog about my current favorites hoping somebody can benefit from the fruits of my labor. While there are specific brands I love to cover on a weekly basis today I like to highlight and celebrate similar brands for cheap yet elegant staples to give you more unique and fashion-forward options. Just keep scrolling to get started shopping and see a couple of elegant dresses to keep your outfit on point. Clothing website, kis.net was founded on the vision ""to be a top-end garment supp